Our wedding experts offer tips to make sure everything’s perfect for your big day:
When you confirm your Château Élan wedding, talk to your wedding wedding specialist about reserving accommodation for your guests as well as your wedding party. If you are booking guest accommodation in the Hunter Valley, be aware that announcements of concert dates or special weekend events can cause accommodation to rise in price dramatically or book out altogether. If you’ve not held local rooms, your guests could receive their wedding invitations only to find they can’t find places to stay...
- Make sure those nails are perfect! Your hands will be photographed holding flowers, champagne glasses and of course, showing off your ring. Book in to the Salon at Château Élan for a professional wedding manicure the day before your wedding; but remember it takes at least 30 minutes for fingernails to dry completely, so get someone to assist you with things like opening doors and handling room keys!
- Your Master of Ceromonies will liaise with our head waiter throughout your event. Together, they will ensure that all aspects of your reception run smoothly and on time. This means you can relax, spend time with your guests, and enjoy your wedding day.
- When you send out invitations, remember to ask your guests if they have any dietary requirements. Our professional teams are delighted to cater to vegetarians, vegans and guests with allergies, but they need advanced notice.
- Plan to have speeches delivered after the main course has been served. This will ensure that your guests aren’t left hungry if a speaker suddenly becomes too comfortable with the microphone!
- Use a professional decorator to finish your reception room. We offer several themed packages that set an idyllic scene and make a lasting impression.
Download Chateau Elan at the Vintage Wedding Brochure 2014 (4313 KB)
Half an hour service of hot and cold canapés Elan champagne cocktail for your guests on arrival to ..
Five-hour hire function room-hire Five-hour Bliss beverage package Two-course dinner alternately served ..
Thank you for all you did to make our wedding day the amazing day it was. We were truly amazed with how well the day ran, and are so glad we chose Chateau Élan...READ MORE