Hunter Valley Destination Day Spa
Relaxation, rejuvenation, recuperation – whatever your reason for visiting the Spa at Château Élan Hunter Valley, we’re dedicated to your peace of mind and physical wellbeing.
Upon arrival you are greeted by our reception team and personally guided through to our exquisite Spa consisting of 17 beautifully appointed treatment rooms and a team that understands care, comfort and discretion.
We believe there is benefit in bringing together spa rituals, traditional beauty treatments and education to prolong the efficacy of treatment. We also believe in the power of togetherness and enjoyment.
Your treatment rooms are given over to massage and hydrotherapy, exercise and beauty; unique lounge areas within the spa also offer places for extended relaxation, socialising and friendship.
Our extensive menu includes:
- Kerstin Florian – Kerstin Florian has combined their passion for innovative skincare, beauty, natural wellness and the spa lifestyle to create skincare programs that deliver results with a beautiful, sensory experience. Their success has led them to be partnered with the finest luxury resort and destination spas around the world.
Kerstin Florian is a luxury skincare company that focuses on results. The guiding philosophy of Outer Beauty, Inner Health inspires a sense of wellbeing through powerful plant, marine and technically-advanced ingredients as well as professionally designed spa services. To support a wellness based lifestyle and to achieve healthy looking vibrant skin, they encourage four core lifestyle practices people can incorporate into their daily lives; proper nutrition, regular exercise, peace of mind, care of the face and body.
- Thalgo: La Beaute Marine - From 48 years, Thalgo Laboratories have been creating Marine Products for Spa and Beauty. Working closely with renowned phycologists, the Thalgo Research Centre is the undisputed expert in Marine Intelligence, with over 50 marine active principles identified, extracted and concentrated in exclusive ingredients with unrivalled properties. Each Thalgo product is a genuine concentrate of marine effectiveness, created according to stringent standards of performance, total affinity with the skin and ultimate sensory experience to offer Professional Excellence to every woman in the world. Created from the sea, Thalgo has a duty to minimise its ecological footprint. Their Commitment to Nature is at the very core of the brand's DNA and guides all stages of our developments for Safe Beauty and a more beautiful nature. This philosophy positions Thalgo as the World Leader in Professional Marine Cosmetics.
- Massages of the World: based upon time-honoured practices within Eastern and European cultures.
- HEALite II Therapy is the therapeutic use of incident light to photomodulate cellular function by relieving pain and stiffness in muscles and joints. Beneficial for a range of ailments including arthritis, muscle spasm, improve local blood circulation. Heal Lite Therapy is excellent for promoting skin rejuvenation, reducing fine lines and wrinkles, improving hydration and a more even skin tone and targeting acne and superficial skin lesions
Give the gift...
Give the gift of tranquility
A Terraké 2hr Ritual, Tibetan Hot Stone Massage or a Organic Facial… Gift Vouchers can be redeemed at the Spa at Château Élan.
Give the gift of romance
Our exclusive website offers an array of romantic spa and hotel packages for that special weekend away.
Château Élan Gift Vouchers can be configured to any amount for any experience at Australia’s finest spa resort.
And if you would like to receive a Gift Voucher for a birthday or anniversary, be sure to visit our online Wish list, complete with subtle request facility!
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE GIFT VOUCHERS
Your Spa Facilities
- Facial Treatment rooms: our facial treatment rooms have been designed with total comfort with electronic facial beds in a relaxing private room.
- Body Treatment Rooms: our body treatment rooms use custom designed massage beds for your comfort. Single person and dual rooms are available. The dual rooms are designed to suspend time for the ultimate romantic interlude, your chosen spa experience is shared in a Château Élan double spa suite with private dual bathing. Or enjoy the company of a friend during your spa journey in a double room with twin tubs. Perfect for a mother and daughter get away.
- The Hydrolounge: this unique space is equipped with an outdoor hot spa bath, an Infra-Red Detox Box and 2 hot salt water 'thalassotherapy' outdoor hot tubs - one Jacuzzi style and the other spa style. There is also a warmed area made for relaxation and socialising immediately after immersion treatments; it has an open fire and hydrowood lounges. A sun deck, equipped with sun lounges overlooks the rolling vineyards of Beggars Bridge and the Barrington Tops. We recommend you enjoy the Hydrolounge for at least 60 minutes prior to a treatment for maximum benefit.
- The Reflection Lounge: this is a quiet area intended for contemplation and relaxation. Your therapist will guide you to the Reflection lounge where you can relax and complete your pre-spa consultation.
- The Santé Room: a specially designated private group space with a fireplace, selection of books and armchairs. Whether you’re a group of friends, a group of hens or a team of executives, we can coordinate the ideal package to help you celebrate.
- Couples Rooms: Designed to suspend time for the ultimate romantic interlude, your chosen spa experience is shared in a Château Élan double spa suite with private dual bathing.
- Double Spa Suites: Enjoy the company of a friend during your spa journey at Château Élan in a double room with twin tubs. Perfect for a mother and daughter get away.
- The Salon: a full-service space dedicated to beautiful hair and makeup.
- Locker rooms: male and female lockers rooms are stocked with comfortable ‘waffle-weave’ robes and slippers and high quality personal care products for your convenience.
- Swimming pool: Château Élan at The Vintage has a salt-chlorinated 25m lap pool with shade sail, located a short walk from the spa complex.