Hunter Valley Destination Day Spa
Relaxation, rejuvenation, recuperation – whatever your reason for visiting the Spa at Château Élan Hunter Valley, we’re dedicated to your peace of mind and physical wellbeing.
Upon arrival you are greeted by our reception team and personally guided through to our exquisite Spa consisting of 17 beautifully appointed treatment rooms and a team that understands care, comfort and discretion.
We believe there is benefit in bringing together spa rituals, traditional beauty treatments and education to prolong the efficacy of treatment. We also believe in the power of togetherness and enjoyment.
Your treatment rooms are given over to massage and hydrotherapy, exercise and beauty; unique lounge areas within the spa also offer places for extended relaxation, socialising and friendship.
Our extensive menu includes:
- Dermalogica - is dedicated to delivering skin health results through education, innovation, and professional recommendation.
- Kerstin Florian Specialised Face & Body treatments – using active cosmeceutical based products this range is perfect for anti-aging, pigmentation and acne.
- Massages of the World: based upon time-honoured practices within Eastern and European cultures.
- HEALite II Therapy is the therapeutic use of incident light to photomodulate cellular function by relieving pain and stiffness in muscles and joints. Beneficial for a range of ailments including arthritis, muscle spasm, improve local blood circulation. Heal Lite Therapy is excellent for promoting skin rejuvenation, reducing fine lines and wrinkles, improving hydration and a more even skin tone and targeting acne and superficial skin lesions
Give the gift...
Give the gift of tranquility
A Terraké 2hr Ritual, Tibetan Hot Stone Massage or a Organic Facial… Gift Vouchers can be redeemed at the Spa at Château Élan.
Give the gift of romance
Our exclusive website offers an array of romantic spa and hotel packages for that special weekend away.
Château Élan Gift Vouchers can be configured to any amount for any experience at Australia’s finest spa resort.
And if you would like to receive a Gift Voucher for a birthday or anniversary, be sure to visit our online Wish list, complete with subtle request facility!
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE GIFT VOUCHERS
Your Spa Facilities
- Facial Treatment rooms: our facial treatment rooms have been designed with total comfort with electronic facial beds in a relaxing private room.
- Body Treatment Rooms: our body treatment rooms use custom designed massage beds for your comfort. Single person and dual rooms are available. The dual rooms are designed to suspend time for the ultimate romantic interlude, your chosen spa experience is shared in a Château Élan double spa suite with private dual bathing. Or enjoy the company of a friend during your spa journey in a double room with twin tubs. Perfect for a mother and daughter get away.
- The Hydrolounge: this unique space is equipped with an outdoor hot spa bath, an Infra-Red Detox Box and 2 hot salt water 'thalassotherapy' outdoor hot tubs - one Jacuzzi style and the other spa style. There is also a warmed area made for relaxation and socialising immediately after immersion treatments; it has an open fire and hydrowood lounges. A sun deck, equipped with sun lounges overlooks the rolling vineyards of Beggars Bridge and the Barrington Tops. We recommend you enjoy the Hydrolounge for at least 60 minutes prior to a treatment for maximum benefit.
- The Reflection Lounge: this is a quiet area intended for contemplation and relaxation. Your therapist will guide you to the Reflection lounge where you can relax and complete your pre-spa consultation.
- The Santé Room: a specially designated private group space with a fireplace, selection of books and armchairs. Whether you’re a group of friends, a group of hens or a team of executives, we can coordinate the ideal package to help you celebrate.
- The Salon: a full-service space dedicated to beautiful hair and makeup.
- Locker rooms: male and female lockers rooms are stocked with comfortable ‘waffle-weave’ robes and slippers and high quality personal care products for your convenience.
- Swimming pool: Château Élan at The Vintage has a salt-chlorinated 25m lap pool with shade sail, located a short walk from the spa complex.
Spoil the one you love with this pure decadent spa experience. Begin your journey together in on..
For those who really want to be pampered. Begin your journey with a relaxing foot soak to cleanse awa..
The classic Chateau Elan Spa treatment... Begin your journey with a full body relaxation massage then ..
Surrender yourself to the ultimate experience. Begin your escape with a lavender infused body exfolia..
A spa package designed for dads accompanying their partner on her Mother to be package. You have the opti..
Enjoy a day out of fun and pampering with the girls or boys! Whether it be a bridal shower..
A nurturing spa package designed for mums-to-be (after the first trimester) and new mums. Commence wi..
While the guys enjoy 18 holes of golf on the Greg Norman designed championship golf course at The Vintage,..
We just recently stayed, last weekend in fact. The 1 bed villas are lovely. Plenty of room. The staff were so polite from the moment I rang to say we would be late. Every staff member was attentive and polite. The food w..READ MORE