Blog - What's On
THINGS TO DO IN THE HUNTERWollombi Village Markets - Every Monday of Public Holiday Long Weekend
Handmade in the Hunter Markets - Every 2nd and 4th Saturday of the Month
Sacred Tree Markets - Every 3rd Sunday of the Month
Bimbadgen Winery - located next door to The Vintage
Horse Riding - talk to reception for more details
Hunter Valley Gardens - over 25 acres of gardens
Visit the many Wineries, Cheese Shops and Vineyards - talk to reception for more details
Hot Air Ballooning - talk to reception for more details
UPCOMING EVENTS IN THE HUNTER
- Mothers Day at The Vintage 2015
- Rod Stewart at Hope Estate - 5th April 2015
- Fleetwood Mac at Hope Estate - 14th November 2015
- Easter Long Weekend Celebrations 2015
- Easter School Holiday Activity Program 2015
- Valentines Day - 14th of February 2015
- Neil Diamond at Tempus Two - 7th November 2015
- Christmas School Holiday Activity Program at Chateau Elan at The Vintage 2014
- Christmas Eve Carols by Candlelight at Chateau Elan at The Vintage 2014
- Christmas Day at Chateau Elan at The Vintage 2014
Get your kids out of the house and moving these school holidays with our Golf Workshops at The Vintage! Wo..
Looking for a getaway for the whole family? Why not come to the Hunter Valley and experience all the fanta..
There's something for everyone with this great package getaway!! While he's enjoying 18 holes of golf ..
Ideal for two friends to share as time out or just because you need to get away as a couple. A short trip from..
A Romantic getaway for two in the heart of the Hunter.... Check in and spend two nights of romance with yo..
Take a little time to relax on our stay a while rate. Chateau Elan’s One Bedroom Villas with self contai..
An example of customer service at its best! We certainly wouldn't hesitate to recommend this place to all and sundry - and we wouldn't stay anywhere else. The service and the staff at Chateau Elan are world class. They w..READ MORE