Blog - What's On
THINGS TO DO IN THE HUNTERWollombi Village Markets - Every Monday of Public Holiday Long Weekend
Handmade in the Hunter Markets - Every 2nd and 4th Saturday of the Month
Sacred Tree Markets - Every 3rd Sunday of the Month
Bimbadgen Winery - located next door to The Vintage
Horse Riding - talk to reception for more details
Hunter Valley Gardens - over 25 acres of gardens
Visit the many Wineries, Cheese Shops and Vineyards - talk to reception for more details
Hot Air Ballooning - talk to reception for more details
UPCOMING EVENTS IN THE HUNTER
- Hunter Valley Wine and Food Month 2015
- Mothers Day at The Vintage 2015
- Rod Stewart at Hope Estate - 5th April 2015
- Fleetwood Mac at Hope Estate - 14th November 2015
- Easter Long Weekend Celebrations 2015
- Easter School Holiday Activity Program 2015
- Valentines Day - 14th of February 2015
- Neil Diamond at Tempus Two - 7th November 2015
- Christmas School Holiday Activity Program at Chateau Elan at The Vintage 2014
- Christmas Eve Carols by Candlelight at Chateau Elan at The Vintage 2014
A Romantic getaway for two in the heart of the Hunter.... Check in and spend two nights of romance with yo..
Ideal for two friends to share as time out or just because you need to get away as a couple. A short trip from..
Take a little time to relax on our stay a while rate. Chateau Elan’s One Bedroom Villas with self contai..
The classic midweek Play and Stay ! You both enjoy 18 holes of golf per day on the Vintage Golf Course, unlimi..
There's something for everyone with this great package getaway!! While he's enjoying 18 holes of golf ..
We stayed in the One Bedroom Spa Villa for 3 nights and absolutely loved it. The room was immaculate, very well equipped and luxurious. The rooms are extremely great value for money and the views are breathtaking from yo..READ MORE