Blog - What's On
THINGS TO DO IN THE HUNTERWollombi Village Markets - Every Monday of Public Holiday Long Weekend
Handmade in the Hunter Markets - Every 2nd and 4th Saturday of the Month
Sacred Tree Markets - Every 3rd Sunday of the Month
Bimbadgen Winery - located next door to The Vintage
Horse Riding - talk to reception for more details
Hunter Valley Gardens - over 25 acres of gardens
Visit the many Wineries, Cheese Shops and Vineyards - talk to reception for more details
Hot Air Ballooning - talk to reception for more details
Jazz in the Vines - 25th of October 2014
Melbourne Cup at The Vintage - 4th of November 2014
Jimmy Barnes at 'A Day on the Green' - 8th of Novemmber 2014
The Rolling Stones at Hope Estate - 15th of November 2014
Asia Cup 2015 in Newcastle - January 2015
Paul Simon and Sting at Hope Estate - 14th of February 2015
The Eagles at Hope Estate - 7th of March 2015
Billy Idol at A Day on the Green - 28th of March 2015
John Farnham & Olivia Newton-John - 18th of April 2015
Lovedale Long Lunch - 16th & 17th of May 2015
- Lovedale Long Lunch - 16th & 17th of May 2015
- John Farnham & Olivia Newton-John - 18th of April 2015
- Melbourne Cup at The Vintage - 4th of November 2014
- Rose Spectacular - 11th October to 16th November 2014
- Hunter Valley Wine Festival - 11th of October 2014
- Winemaker for a Day - 11th of October 2014
- Music and Wine in the Vines - 5th of October 2014
- WN $20,000 towards your dream wedding at Chateau Elan!
- Chateau Elan Awarded 'Best Luxury Accommodation' for 2014
- Jazz in the Vines - 25th of October 2014
Why not treat yourself to a luxurious start to Spring with our indulgent package at Chateau Elan. Pac..
Looking for a getaway for the whole family? Why not come to the Hunter Valley and experience all the fanta..
A Romantic getaway for two in the heart of the Hunter.... Check in and spend two nights of romance with your l..
Take a little time to relax on our stay a while rate. Chateau Elan’s One Bedroom Spa Villas with self co..
My daughter had her seventh birthday, a high tea, at cafe elan. It was nothing short of wonderful! The service was first class, the high tea was absolutely beautiful and the location just gorgeous! The food was sensa..READ MORE