The co-joining of a King Room and 1 Bedroom Villa provides 154 square metres of indoor and outdoor living space, perfect for a family or group of friends. With two bathrooms and extra-spacious separate king bedrooms which can accommodate four guests. The two bedroom Villa has a separate dining area plus a designer kitchen with quality appliances, a two-way open fireplace between living and dining areas lends character as well as warmth in the cooler seasons. Guest parking is located beside your villa.
- Designer kitchen with full cooking facilities
- Separate lounge and dining room
- Gas fireplace
- Fully stocked mini bar and local Hunter Valley wine cellar
- Outdoor balcony or terrace
- King beds or one king and two king single beds available on request
- Duck down pillows, plush towels and robes (robes available on a request basis only)
- Two bathrooms, each with spa bath and separate shower
- Luxury bathroom amenities
- 42"LCD-HDTV (lounge and bedroom) and DVD player
- Austar - cable sports, news and kids
- In-house movies available at an extra cost
- iPod docking stations
- WiFi internet - $0 = 24 hours (50 MB), $5 = 1 hour (150 MB), $10 = 24 hours (450 MB)
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- In room safe suitable for a lap top
- Ideal for two couples or a family
- Check in 3pm; Check out 11am
Two Bedroom Villa
A Romantic getaway for two in the heart of the Hunter.... Check in and spend two nights of romance with yo..
Ideal for two friends to share as time out or just because you need to get away as a couple. A short trip from..
Take a little time to relax on our stay a while rate. Chateau Elan’s One Bedroom Villas with self contai..
The classic midweek Play and Stay ! You both enjoy 18 holes of golf per day on the Vintage Golf Course, unlimi..
There's something for everyone with this great package getaway!! While he's enjoying 18 holes of golf ..
Thank you so much for the lovely service today. It was a pleasure to be looked after by your staff, especially Justine. Will definitely recommend Chateau Elan to friends & family visiting the Hunter Valley...READ MORE