The co-joining of a Spa King and Spa Villa provides 154 square metres of indoor and outdoor living space, perfect for a family or group of friends. With two bathrooms and extra-spacious separate king bedrooms which can accommodate four guests. The two bedroom Spa VIlla has a separate dining area plus a designer kitchen with quality appliances, a two-way open fireplace between living and dining areas lends character as well as warmth in the cooler seasons. Guest parking is located beside your villa.
- Designer kitchen with full cooking facilities
- Separate lounge and dining room
- Gas fireplace
- Fully stocked mini bar and local Hunter Valley wine cellar
- Outdoor balcony or terrace
- King beds or one king and two king single beds available on request
- Duck down pillows, plush towels and robes (robes available on a request basis only)
- Two bathrooms, each with spa bath and separate shower
- Luxury bathroom amenities
- 42"LCD-HDTV (lounge and bedroom) and DVD player
- Austar - cable sports, news and kids
- In-house movies available at an extra cost
- iPod docking stations
- WiFi internet - $0 = 24 hours (50 MB), $5 = 1 hour (150 MB), $10 = 24 hours (450 MB)
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- In room safe suitable for a lap top
- Ideal for two couples or a family
- Check in 2pm; Check out 11am
Two Bedroom Spa Villa Floor Plan
Snuggle up this winter with a bottle of Premium Hunter Valley Port in our cosy One Bedroom Villa at Chatea..
The annual Cork & Fork Cup will once again grace the greens of The Vintage this June in celebration of..
Looking for a getaway for the whole family? Why not come to the Hunter Valley and experience all the fanta..
A Romantic getaway for two in the heart of the Hunter.... Check in and spend two nights of romance with your l..
Take a little time to relax on our stay a while rate. Chateau Elan’s One Bedroom Spa Villas with self co..
The classic midweek Play and Stay ! You both enjoy 18 holes of golf per day on the Vintage Golf Course, unlimi..
We have stayed at several different places in the Hunter Valley and this was without doubt the best hotel experience we have ever had. The spa suite was gorgeous; spacious, modern and the bed was super comfy. The staff w..READ MORE